National Mall: Monuments & Memorials Architecture Tour Tickets
About National Mall: Monuments & Memorials Architecture Tour
Explore Washington's most iconic landmarks through an architectural lens on a two-hour walking tour of the National Mall. Take in the towering Washington Monument, sobering Vietnam Wall and awe-inspiring Lincoln Memorial while learning fro your expert guide about the designers and politicians that helped shape this monumental core of the nation's capital. Hear stories of the history, heroes and hopes of the United States on a stroll through the heart of D.C. You'll also see the White House, the WWII Memorial, and the Korean War Veterans Memorial on this informative walk.
Sights and Stops Include:
- Washington Monument
- The White House
- National WWII Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- 1-1.5 Miles
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water, and comfortable clothes are recommended!
Where to Meet:
- Meet your guide at the base of the Washington Monument
- GPS Address: 2 15th St NW, Washington DC 20024
- Your tour will end at the Lincoln Memorial.